ALL-INCLUSIVE TEAM RETREAT
rest | refuel | refocus | & recharge your game
Looking for a new way to re-energize your team? Located on a 60-acre hill-top campus on the edge of Garibaldi Provincial Park, overlooking the spectacular Tantalus mountain range and Howe Sound, you’ll find Quest University Canada. This is the perfect place to unwind and renew your love of the game. Train hard and then kick back and relax in the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada.
- Free parking: on-campus visitor parking lot.
- 2-night stay: in our residence buildings.
- Complete access to the Quest Recplex facilities: official-size basketball court, soccer field, two squash courts, two weight rooms, change room amenities, an indoor rock climbing gym, and two outdoor tennis courts that double up as outdoor basketball courts.
- 6 meals: provided by BlackKatz Catering in the Quest cafeteria. Enjoy some of the best views in Squamish through the floor to ceiling windows.
- Trip to Alice Lake: (if weather permits.)
- Team hike: Many options and varying levels of difficulty. Ask for details.
- Training session (by appointment): Led by Quest’s very own Recreation and Fitness Coordinator, world-class trainer and adventurer, JF Plouffe.
- Guest coach (by appointment): Step it up a notch with a sport-specific clinic run by our coaches and varsity athletes.